In these monthly workshops you'll experience and develop new and unusual interpretation methods, try contemporary art techniques and meet other young creatives.
Manchester Art Gallery
Sunday 27 September 2015, 1pm–4pm
Creative consultants are a group of 14-19 year olds who meet monthly at Manchester Art Gallery to connect with art, be creative and make their mark on the gallery.
As a Creative Consultant you will:
• Work alongside artists to explore the collections and exhibitions
• Visit other creative and cultural venues in the North West and London
• Try contemporary art techniques
• Create your own responses to exhibitions
• Contribute to cultural life in the city
• Develop your understanding of contemporary art
• Build your creative networks with peers and industry professionals
• Use your creative thinking skills
• You can join any time. Please contact Kate Day to find out more or let her know you would like to join the group.
Tel: 0161 235 8855