Food and drink
Our spacious, welcoming café has elegant furniture, a mini-exhibition of some of our wonderful historic collection on the walls, a brand new entrance on Princess Street and a fantastic menu that features everything that’s great about Great British food.
What’s on the menu?
• Signature soup: classic homemade favourites with a twist
• Our own freshly ground coffee blend and sumptuous loose leaf teas
• Hot and cold sandwiches, baguettes and paninis, all day, every way
• Sweet or savoury afternoon teas (bubbles optional!)
• Wines of the month, wines by the glass
• Sticky, mouthwatering treats crafted by our resident baking genius
Eat in or grab and go!
Check out autumn 2016 cafe menu here.
Café opening hours:
10am-5pm Monday to Friday (and until 9pm on Thursday)
10am-5pm Saturday and Sunday
Pick up a loyalty card on your next visit (you’ll get a free and rather delicious slice of cake for every eight hot drinks*).
We’d love to hear what you think, too: @McrArtGallery #thegallerycafé
Visiting as part of a large group?
To guarantee lunch choices, coach parties and other large groups are advised to pre-book lunches.
Please talk to our catering manager Ross Twiname.
Tel: 0161 235 8835